Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pick of the Month: Waffle Iron

I must apologize. I was incredibly absent during the month of March. It came in like a lion...and I have yet to experience the "lamb" like end.

Since March has been so crazy and I'm posting it's Pick of the Month in April, I've decided that the item is going to be something that is merely on my wish list - a waffle iron! The reason I want a waffle iron is really quite simple. I love waffles. I love everything about them. Sorry pancakes. You may be my breakfast mistress but when it comes to true love, it's all about waffles. Slathered in peanut butter, swimming in syrup...maybe topped with fried chicken and gravy? Oh yes. For those of you who think chicken and waffles sounds like a bad idea, please see the photo to your right. I dare you to try it and still have the same opinion. This picture was taken in Brooklyn and I still practically drool every time I see it.

Maybe April will finally be the month I take a waffle iron off my wish list and put it in my kitchen. Now I just need to work on a good chicken recipe....

No comments:

Post a Comment